If you’re managing your company’s Facebook Page, then you would have surely noticed Facebook Offers.To the business, it offers a chance to offer deals or coupons to a wider audience. For customers, it allows them to easily claim your business’ offers – all they have to do is click Get Offer in their news feed. Once clicked it, Facebook sends an email with details on how to redeem the discount.
Try it on your Facebook page. Go on your Status bar and click offer, event+ as illustrated above.
You’ll be given an option to choose from creating an offer, to posting a survey question. After clicking offer, you have to choose from 3 kinds of offers:
- In Store Only: People can show to the staff at your business by printing the offer email or showing it on their smartphones
- In Store & Online: People can redeem at your business’s physical location or website
- Online Only: People can only redeem your offer by visiting your website
If you chose online redemption, you’ll be presented a page where you can specify the web address where people can claim the offer, and you can also add an optional redemption code.
Next, you can customize the offer details. Create a powerful headline. Upload a photo for your thumbnail. You can choose to limit the number of claims and expiration date.
Add an optional bar code(this is for in-store offers)
You can also add the terms and conditions of your offer.
Click preview so you’ll see what your offer will look like. An email will also be sent to you with a preview of what the offer looks like in the email when customers claim it.
For first time users, Facebook offers it for free, but the 2nd time will cost you. That’s why next time, you have to set the budget. Also, this is only for Facebook pages with 400 likes and above.
So what’s your take on Facebook offers? Do you think it can help you with your social media campaign? Let us hear your thoughts!
Latest posts by Peter A. Liefer II (see all)
- The Differences of Social Media Marketing and Community Management - May 31, 2017
- The Pillars of Social Media Marketing Part 2 - May 26, 2017
- Seven Reasons White Space is Vital to Great Graphic and Web Design - May 15, 2017