PrimeView is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect information from you through this website including but not limited to:
- Your name and business name
- Your contact information including email address
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Any information we collect with your explicit consent helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at PrimeView. We use the information to process payments (if any), communicate with you about products, services, and promotional offers, as well as update and/or clean our records. We also use this information to improve our website, as well as prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf.
For any transaction that requires your payment information, we will not store your debit or credit card details when you provide them to us. The card details will be passed securely to our payment provider to facilitate the transaction and nothing else.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree or give a website your consent to enable cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience. With the aid of tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Adroll, and Hubspot, they enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Generally, any data collected by third-party tools will be retained for a maximum of 50 months.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you do not want to receive newsletters from us, you can simply click “unsubscribe” found within the received newsletter. Email marketing campaigns published by this website and its owners utilize marketing automation platform MailChimp, and contains tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates, and frequency of activity (this is by no far a comprehensive list).
- When contacted by or when calling our Customer Support Team, PrimeView uses Callrail to ensure the quality of service that we provide. We advise all callers that the call is being recorded and we state the purpose of the phone call recording. You may then choose to continue the call or cancel it.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
POLICY CONCERNS AND REVISIONS
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection regulation 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at 480-970-4688.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call us as soon as possible at the same above number. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS OF SERVICE
For more information on how to use this website, please refer to our Terms of Service for the complete list of regulations by which all users must agree to comply in order to use this website.