Job Opening : Digital Marketing Account Representative (Scottsdale)
Compensation: To be discussed
Employment type: full-time
Are you a hard-driving, dynamic sales professional in the fast-growing digital marketing space?
Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage clients and prospects from initial meeting through closing the sale and managing the account?
Are you ready to grow your career and your income, based on your success?
Primeview is recruiting for a Digital account executive, who will be is responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans. The executive will and exhibit expertise in digital marketing solutions including digital display ads, mobile, email, search, SEO/SEM, social media, reputation management, online directories, and more. Responsibilities include generating new digital business and growing new business revenue in a fast-paced sales environment.
The selected candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions. Compensation consists of a competitive base salary plus monthly performance-based commissions.
In this job you will:
- Develop and grow existing PrimeView and clients to outline project needs, goals, key deliverable, timeline and budget
- Utilize sales tools and research to articulate the value of Company offerings
- Maintain and grow account base. Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Deliver and obtain long-term commitments and campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with the client and educate them on our process
- Prioritize and meet deadlines and actively communicate progress
- Demonstrate knowledge of using analytics and digital platforms to drive and measure brand awareness and engagement
- Effectively communicate with Web Developers and Digital Specialists
- Utilize a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in the field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leadership skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (ZOHO CRM or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills