Panda Updates! – The Hottest Update For SEO
Panda Update History:
- Panda Update 3.2 – 18 January 2012
- Panda Update 3.3 – 27 February 2012
- Panda Update 3.4 – 23 March 2012
- Panda Update 3.5 – 19 April 2012
- Panda Update 3.6 – 27 April 2012
- Panda Update 3.7 – 9 June 2012
- Panda Update 3.8 – 25 June 2012
- Panda Update 3.9 – 24 July 2012
- Panda Update 3.91 – 20 August 2012
- Panda Update 3.92 – 18 September 2012
- Google Panda Update 20 Released with 2.4% of English Queries Impacted
Google has confirmed their most recent update and that was last Thursday, 27th of September 2012. So, this has been the 20th update for Google from February 24 last year. If you can notice the left and right updates from different article submission sites and social media sites, you can tell that Google has really done something. This may also be the reason why articles about deleted reviews from different local SEO sites have been coming out. Article submission sites are also updating theirs and are actually asking every member to back their files up. What’s the reason behind these updates? Who are they targeting?
Google aims to trim down spammers. That’s basically the reason behind the above updates. From the start, Google has been so vocal about their values – they want no spamming, only fresh and unique articles should be uploaded. Whatever tactic a business has, Google has a corresponding “trick” for that. Even if you believe that you are using white hat SEO.
Best thing to do?
Check if traffic dropped. The Panda update focuses on websites with irrelevant, and practically useless content. So the best thing to do is update your website’s content with something useful – don’t do keyword stuffing, or create articles for the sole reason of lacing it with keywords. Poor quality is the culprit for most websites so provide value to your customers and pretty soon Google will start noticing.