We Buy Cars Gets Major Website Tune-Up
Phoenix, Arizona September 1, 2021 – PrimeView has undertaken a new project for We Buy Cars, a Phoenix car buyer paying cash on the pick-up of customer’s junk vehicles. The client already had a website, but it needed a serious “tune-up” in the vernacular of the auto industry, otherwise known by PrimeView as a site cleanup.
The cleanup for their website covered a range of recommended actions. The goal was to fix discovered broken features and improve others to benefit the site’s visitors and improve their engagement. These actions were designed to improve We Buy Cars sales, benefit SEO, and improve branding.
Also, a Digital Marketing Campaign was included that provided digital marketing, lead generation services, and search engine optimization services monthly.
Site Cleanup Recommended Actions Implemented:
- Fixed Form Issue – Forms didn’t work properly. We Buy Cars didn’t know if potential customers were calling.
- Added Clickable Free Card & Phone Number – Basic tracking for lead generation sites.
- Replaced Broken Images – Broken images make a site look bad, decreasing credibility and sales.
- Fixed and Adjusted Social Media Links – Links didn’t connect to social media channels as expected and were adjusted for a better user experience.
- Fixed URL Issues – Broken URLs hurt SEO
- Mapped Out Newsletter Sign Up to Build Customer List – Email lists are important to connect with customers.
- Added About Us Content to The Footer – Standard on all sites.
Digital Marketing Campaign for We Buy Cars
- Onsite Optimization – Fulfilled the compliance requirements of Google for onsite elements. Included local schema markup and other onsite elements optimization for the top 10 pages.
- Citation Building and Reputation Management – A monthly program covering onsite content and backlink optimization, increasing local visibility. Included were content creation, link/citation building, and reputation monitoring.
- Lead Management Starter Pack – Tracking leads via phone tracking and form tracking ensures that each lead is traced to their referring channel.
- Geotargeted Retargeting – Keeps track of people who visit the We Buy Cars site and displaying retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.
- Organic Social Media – To post regularly, a social media calendar was created to improve the brand’s organic reach on social media and to display social credibility.
- Paid Social Media Campaign – Creation and maintenance of paid campaign ads result in a wider audience reach and better customer/prospect engagement.
- Email Marketing – Developed customers with education information sent via email every week depending on the client’s preference. An email client, email list, and a designated email template are used to streamline branding.
- Google Ads Campaign – Helped We Buy Cars reach its target audience via a paid campaign on the Google network. Lead generation campaign included landing page creation.